free site statistics RoSes

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Sunday, February 06, 2005


fur n i were sharing our viet experience with the gals b4 that we went marketing n bought our ingredients for the cookout .. then i remembered sth! i was supposed to give junyi some photos we took during my bdae ahhh haiz i felt so guilty then when we were gg home we talked bout friendship and stuff. I realised wat i had i had taken for granted .. well.. i promise i wont anymore.during the walk home i suddenly remembered the times we trained together during tkd n how he called me up when i just took up the post of vice-chair.. so nice of him i was also reminded of the times we did our project together with sheryl n nicholas the nice chats we had and the birthday cake he bought for me during my 19th bdae so sweet! unfortunately, i finished all of it n gained 2kg during tt time grr...from then ion i advise my frends not to buy me any cakes hahaha Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home