free site statistics RoSes: cars, engines , bartending , manicure n me

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Monday, April 11, 2005

cars, engines , bartending , manicure n me

just read the newpaper bout the NUS team led by prof seah kar heng ( my fundamental mech lecturer) to build this automobile from scratch to race in the competition.. so cool.....every night in raffles hall i hear the engine of the racer running... calling to me... i think anthony is in the team ... i wanted to sign up for it last sem but, i think i m not gd enough n my results arent tt fantastic either if one is not gd enough think be kicked out ta the team n there goes my time n energy ... every day i see them at pavillion testing n working hard on the design of the car.. how i wishhhhh .... i think it ll be fun to work under seah he s so darn entertaining in his lectures a true blue singaporean prof who s smart he makes us the singaporean engineer wanna-bes who are among his audience proud.. be en having so many foreign profs teaching in wierd accents...too bad there isnt an auto industry in singapore .. its been my dream since sec 2 to build an environmentqal friendly powerful car haha

anyway this brings to mind a part time job i m desperately lookng for aft my exams.. the article has given me inspiration to find a part time job as a car mechanic assisstant like do anything from help change tyres to change a part of the car... hmmmm but i doubt anyone would hire me!! but then again i wld love to find a part time job tt allows me to interact with pple maybe at some manicure shop as the cleaner or hair salon as the hair washer or in some shop at the make up counter , or maybe at a beauty salon as a" massager " ..anything in the fashion n beauty industry then i ll get to interact n talk to pple !! or maybe i could try out bar tending seems fun after watching coyote ugly but i think bar tender onli applies to night clubs .. so sad! i wonder if anyone needs a bartender at some smoke free place tt lots of pple frequent n onli operates in the day cos i want to slp at night!n think my mum will kill me if i reach hme at 4am everynight. way past bed time ...
speaking of bartending my friend from jc, shes a china scholar n is in biz fac now in nus she s bartending part time even during sch days boy i really think engine modules really take up a LOT A LOT of time..she told me a lot of pple in biz are also into bartending part time at mohammed sultan.. she asked me to join her at crazy elephant but i think she s crazy.. i mean working hrs so late n loud music n smoke so detrimental to one's physical n mental well being ok fine i sound like a prude n i m not exaclty tt saintly i love dancing n loud music but i cant stand working n listening to loud music 24 7 , n i HATE smoke esp 2nd hand smoke it makes me irritated n sleepy n i dun drink period .. peeps who went clubbing with moi b4 would understand.. when i get thirsty which is really often i would head to the toilet n drink tap water

which brings to mind another issue .. clubbing .. the 2nd last time i went was to this awful place which played onli brazilian music near orchard emerald .. it was during the orientation week bash.. which was around 3/4 yr ago .. haha the onli thing i liked bout it was the fact tt my pals are all there n we re having a crazy time together ok i think some pple really got crazy tt night n i led three high on alcohol gals to the toilet which was very far away ...the 3 crazy drunk ladies

the last time was last hols just after our last paper thermodynamics.. me, abel , jj went to devil's bar carrying our big sch bags along n me in my shippers n clip in the hair think we looked rather outta place haha

i remembered i was out with this guy friend of mine who s younger than thou n thinks smokin is cool he tries to puff out in the other direction away from me but somehow tt guy is smart enough to choose a direction in which the wind was blowing in my face.. it was a horrible 2hr conversation at coffee bean

i had enough of stupid office work last hols cant talk n haf to do so many brainless mundane work utterly boring!!! n in sales sure u get to talk to pple but pple dun want to talk to u ! jimmy once commented tt the stuff i want in life so different .. i like engineering stuff (though i m not gd at it) the oily dirty stuff where u face machines n maths all day without anyone disturbing u and on the other hand i lurvve to talk to pple n i like nice clothes, intrigued by hair, make-up tt sorta stuff.. hmm i still cant decide wat i want to work as during my 3 mth hols ok i still need to get past my exams!

tt also brings to mind my future career path n the life i want to lead shld set goals to achieve... i dun wanna`be 30 n still lost trying to find myself ..

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger jj~ said...

eh carol... your blog's like so incoherent lor.. haha same as me cos i understand when the thoughts flow its simply too troublesome to write them in essay-type-english. Anyway.. wanna go holidays after exams!! and i mean it!

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.....i totally agree with jj.....u mention one thing...then the next pargraph is a total different thing...can see the change in thoughts...hahahhaa....but who doesnt??
i also wanna work~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bartendering sounds so fun~! as well as beauty industry. actually, come to think of it, i think its fun being a car mechanic. but only in the short term...
i still wanna live my dream of being a tai tai~! oh prince charming...where art thou~!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Mervyn said...

wat goes into carol's head comes out of her mouth n blog mah..her complex web of intriguing thots n perverse dreams :p FYI, i m also lost trying to find myself.. cant see myself as an engineer.. i wanna be a slack student 4eva!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home