free site statistics RoSes: post party syndrome: a tribute to my Furry friend

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Saturday, January 08, 2005

post party syndrome: a tribute to my Furry friend

My goodness.. tonight was really one amazing night..when me and Furball get together, we really amuse ourselves with the craziest of things.. the feeling is just so amazing ..
During our Vietnam YEP, we shared the same bed upstairs the double decker and whispered to each other at night.. it was like she was a form of comfort and we seeked solace in each other at the end of a day when things go wrong and we feel sad and down. She sought solace when she felt tt nobody understood her during the facilitation sessions.. I sought solace in her when emotions run high n when I was a victim of circumstances and misunderstandings occur.. It was sad tt she decided not to extend her stay aft the YEP trip. Around 14 of us were extending our stay to visit Ho Ching Minh from Hanoi via a 30 hour train ride. Alas, she was not one of them..

When I was on the bus in Ho ching minh to visit the War tunnel, I suddenly had this aching feeling.. it was becos I missed her badly.. it is wierd how these feelings come about.. one can suddenly miss a person he/she care about so much tt it hurts.. how wonderfully wierd..wonderful becos this shows tt I am able to care for another person so deeply and the fact I am capable of such concern makes me happy as it brings more meaning to my life.

Anyway, during tt bus ride I missed her so much..I wondered, we seem so different on the outside and our characters are seemingly so different.. How in the world did we become so close??? How did our connection came about??? Then as I was analysing through these thots I came to a conclusion tt we may be very diff but our differences complement each other ..we do have our mini tiffs but it is thru these tt we learn and gain new perspective on how to be a better person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home