free site statistics RoSes

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Friday, March 25, 2005


real glad the guys arent camera shy n enjoy photo taking a smuch as we do.keke think joo, and shengfang really love phototaking n its sorta became a way of life .. on almost every outing we never fail to snap a few pics..in sumaary ling's bdae was great the friends which includes me by t he way heheh really made the diff . the cake her ex bf bought was delicious too n the chalet think jj really gave her loads of supp too way to go dude.. which reminds me i ve yet to come up with how to celeb my 21st .. for my 20th bdae my bf bought me strawberries n cherries haahah knowing i wont eat any cake or icecream really afraid of putting on the kilos n a neckless my pals bought me a pair of levis.. so did my mum.. i wonder wat i shld do this yr.. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE NICE NICEz~!!!!! heehee carol......me is an avid fan of your blog~! glad that u finally updated~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home