free site statistics RoSes: love n life a commitment or imprisionment is there even a difference

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Monday, March 28, 2005

love n life a commitment or imprisionment is there even a difference

thoughtful after catching up with my best budd since sec 3 or at least he's my best bud among my circle of guy friends. I mean I m really happy that things with his gf is gg great ..however, their situation has given me new perspective.. I mean I dunno if I m old fashioned or wat so ever but well to me there s a major diff betw being friendly n gg overboard i mean i dun really hug or like any sorta body contact even though i m close to a guy friend.. me n clem have been pals since a long time n used to chat till wee hours of the morn n go for movies together even when we were both single there here has never been any form of phy contact betw us.. i mean i guess its not really fair for him to want her to change just cos they got together i guess if u love some one u gotta love n accept the whole package .. its like the person wont really be herself if u want her to change just cos of commitment in a relationship ... boy somehow commitment sounds like imprisonment. but i guess commitment does not have to be imprisionment

I guess one must really know wat u re in for b4 stepping into a relationship.I heard some shocking news today during my feedback lect after tt I just could not cioncentrate .. I guess we are all really growing up into adulthood where tough decisions gotta be made and those decisions are based on looking whether is there a future tt both can look forward to.. goodness all this tihngs are happening so freaking fast I thought at was onli 2 yrs ago when i was getting ready for prom exciting bout uni n hafing fun.. how fast time flies n now so many decisions to make its like career choices..n potential life parthners ahhh so scary! I mean sure i wanna get married n have kids someday I used to think that my future husband would be someone i work with n then we ll do everything togehter build careers together .. i used to picture something like we ll be working on buiding some machine n at the same time taking turns to look after our kids n clean the house every sunday n oh yeah not forgetting embarking on a holiday once in a while (spontaneously) in a white jeep n go dipping in the nice blue ocean .. hahaha ok i m dreaming again (xling n jj if u re reading this i know wat u re thinking ).. back on track.. everyone around me are trying to get attached or seriously considering wat kind of life parthners they re looking for n those who got together in the first place just in the heat of the moment without much consideration are breaking up as they dun see a future together.. the reason being: "i dun wanna waste his/her time" thats a trite phrase i ve been hearing ..

i mean am i really tt old or is it just an engineer thingy being practical pple...like if this part doesnt fit then we shld throw it away.. hmm ok lets do the math lets see i m 20 and i ll graduate when i m 22-23 n then i ll haf work to earn $ to save up if i wan a decent house to live in n a nice wedding dress haha tt ll take 2 yrs there about n then i ll be 26 or 25 hmm ok time to get hitched i think ..
here's the formula:

20+ ( time to graduation )+ (time to earn $$) = time for wedding bells

hmm ok 5 yrs hmm judging from my friend's mum who knew her dad for 9 yrs b4 geting hitched 5 yrs seems like a really short time goodness i mean i do haf a bf now but as life has proved time n time again the world is full of uncertainties oh wat the heck I ve so many other things to worry about like my fluids test tmr tt itself is one major uncertainty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home