free site statistics RoSes: break free if onli for a while

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Friday, April 01, 2005

break free if onli for a while

On fri, i had a facial appt at lucky plaza e short trip to orchard made me feel so happy n carefree if onli for a while ...

The entire facial exp which i decided to try out lasted for 3whole precious hours!!!

so in the end i onli had a lousy one hour to window shop n admire the nice clothes n everything..then i ve to walk to the taka bus stop to squeeze into 106.. the trip back no free transport haha.. *sigh**

Orchard has changed quite a lot since the last time ive been there... now everything is so so so so so preetty... the window display so creative n inviting.. the dresses so nice n summery, the new type of short jackets tt look cut off at the end looks so interesting!! wanted to try them on but alas if i do tt i ll have no time to visit wisma n tangs n far east .. I think the shoppers ard me must think i m one wierdo. as i was walking past the mirror at tangs i din realise i had this dreamy look n buck teeth smile on my face. i mean who could blame me the array of shoes.. nice bagsss n cute dresses ok even though i cant indulge in retail therapy due to financial limits i still feel happy by just looking at them its enough to bring me a certain kind of satisfaction..a contentment which made me have a silly smile on my face hahaha ok i understand some may think i m just being melodramaticbut i m not and ya its true tt i really really love shopping n lookin at pretty things n analysing them in detail.. so far i ve not really found my shopping compatriot in NUS.. I guess i know shengfang, xling loves shopping but i think i m 10 times worse than them. i can just spend 2 hours in one shopping gg thru everything, analysing them one by one.. hahaha

during chinese new year i want shoopping my my new year clothes with me peeps well they were really really patient cos i take a a rather long time to piece everything together.. i think i trust joon x ling taste n jj but jimy its a no way hahah cos he really has funny taste for clothes i mean u could tell when u look at him hahaha

however, one of the rare pple i do in depth analysis with is my bestest friend of all angela aww!! She's someone who i can do exactly tt with.. i remembered this day we went shopping in raffles city n there was a barbie doll fair so pretty! we spent the whole day there sharing our in depth analysis from the proportion to the eye colour to the hair and the overall effect it exudes.. and inn betw i would share with her this article from national geography on aesthtics and the study this grp of experts did the golden ratio... n try to apply it on the barbie dollies..



when i entered jc so sad to realise no one shared my passion" hahah fur fur loathed shopping to the core.!! she thinks it s a real waste of time shes a real impressive shopper in the other sense. I think she really gives new meaning to the word speed shopping. Her shopping is " ok carol lets do this in a effective way lets start from this corner as its easier to go thru row by row instead of columnwise" the next thing i know i wouold be trailing behind her as she effectively skim the rack of clothes at constant velocity .. goodness i felt tt i was part of th econveyor belt in some new concept fashion factory.

The onli time i truly enjoyed shopping during J1 was when we were trying to get our costumes done for antidrug dance competition goodness tt took up a major partof my time no time to study at all!! my n jeremy went to spotlight a t tamp to shop for the material so exciting at first.. after tt it gets real dreary ... so many cloth so little exp we ended up choosing one tt looks cheapskate n hard to sew so irritating.. then we went to choose black tops from this fashion haha i can ssay jeremy really knows how to shop haha constructive comments very gd..tt was the first n the LAST time i m gonna do my own costumes !! so much work so little time in the end i m concentrating on th ewrong thing instead of dancing i m practiacally trying toi come up wif sth tt s nice half the time

My bf is rather ok with shopping too he would be patient n give onstructie comments too but sometimes get tired n beg me to let him sit down haha strange though i dun feel tt my legs are tired at all

Anyway.. tts why its hard to find peeps who are infected with serious shopping syndrome like me tts why i usually try to restrain myself when im with others i dun wan to bore them to tears or waste their time

maybe another factor is tt i think i look quite ok in most clothes so its like ok i look like tt in this wat about tt pink thing over there n tt green top at the other end or tt purple gothic thing?? in the end 3 hrs would pass n the best thing bout top shop is tt we can share fitting rooms so me n angela would cramp in the limited space n she would take out her cam phone n snap away we would also be critical bout our bodies n whine about our own imperfections haha i told her i love her petite frame and i dun mind being flat so I wont look fat even if put on extra kilos so i can eat more ahahha she says i m crazy n she would die for a more voluptous bod I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. i gotta watch my diet pretty strictly a bit fatter anywhere is a no no fatter any where n it ll be obvious so yucky!! those were the days it feels like a long time ago.. 1 yr to be exact... nostalgia setting in .. now i m plugged into my radio headset with the song there's gotta be more to life by stacey orrico blasting in my ears.. ok i think i shld make more effort on my part as a friend i mean i really love my friends truly madly deeply haha but i guess i can really get very caught up in my work ... my pals have more or less gotten used to it ...

clem would call me n then i ll always be int he mid of sth lilke a equation, lectuire a stupid tutorial n in the end ill forget bout the call n he would try again n again i guess i really appreciation his patience haah n determination to get hold of me hahah.. The same goes for gin, maine , hui n angela.. so lucky to have understanding friends ..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home