free site statistics RoSes: sth the angels gave me

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

sth the angels gave me

just wanted to make a note here b4 i forget again so tt i ll sorta remmebver this for the rest of my life n be grateful for the rest of my life hhaha ok i m being melodrammatic again! will never forget the times zul n serene remind me of exams venue n timing b4 the actaul thign think its really thoughtful n sweet i mean who will actually remember to remind a blur person like me to come for exams at balh blah time n place??????????? goodness i was sosos touched haiz u gals really really made my day ........ ok think i ll get them to read this dun thnk they haf a habit of blogging n natty thanks so much for helping me publicise how blur i am ! and amy baby thanks for allthe sweet gd luck msges sent n yea u too mervina haha .. i was also really touched by the concern shown when i "lost " my notes at YIH hahha u guys really seacrch high n low for me (joo, amy n merv) really grateful for tt ... felt tt some pple really cared i guess this sorta suppis so impt to me at crucial exam times like these.............
and such a coincidence the one who found them is jialun!!! hahaa

anyway.. sth else tt really strikes me.. the other side of this dude i ve known since i stepped into uni. i really really think he s real nice now .. i mean i ve heard stuff tt are not so nice bout him since day 1 n that "playing with pples mind is his forte" n he heck cares bout all the admin related stuff tt he s suppt o do. nothing i heard about him is gd but then again i really didnt think he was tt bad just a bad habbit of doin tt i supp.. but but but ................... he s like a totally new person in my cca now .. he does admin work treats it seriously n comes for nearly every training really really i m just so inspired by his change it makes me really believe that the pple ard u all the goodness in the world tt surrounds u n pple treating u with sincerity can really change things n do a lot of gd.(ok i m starting to sound like a preacher n a crazed over-enthusiast of a manic do-good cult ) but get the point .. its like it really brought out the best in him ... real happy for tt seriously... my world of no political strife, no warring bitches.. all nice pple .. sth i help try to promote haah of course in a subtle way(pls dun picture me gg ard like a bitch police lecturing to gossipers bout the sins of the world!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home