free site statistics RoSes: hopes

RoSes

a place where i find a form of solace n tranquility hahaha i m just full of crap so crappy pple join the club

Saturday, April 02, 2005

hopes

i want sth in life !
I m still not sure wat it is but i intend to find out for myself ..
its not gonna be easy its never easy for anybody but i ll get thru it
i ll not waste my life away with drugs and cigarrettes
i ll not base my dreams on false hopes
i ll lead life with a sincere heart
i ll find my happiness
n try help those whom i cross path with find their happiness too
i love being around pple, not really machines, but they arent tt bad
i m still not sure if i want to be an engineer which was my dream since 14
but i ll work hard for my degree
i want to make my parents proud
i ll try to be a better friend
i ll try to make more effort
if there's one regret i ve in life it is the promise i made and broke to this old lady in lion's home..
the promise was a packet of chicken rice
which i failed to deliver
i had three dollars ready it made me feel enpowered to be able to fulfil someone's wishes however, my phy teacher forbid it as it would be unfair n i had to buy for everyone in the home
suddenly the three dollars in my wallet seems so small n insignificant
just like me
i never went back
i couldnt
i didnt catch her name
it happened 3 yrs ago but i ll never forget it.....
exams in 3 weeks
i hope it ll be diff this time ..
i hope i ll do better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home